– China is ‘buying the world’ – for 3 decades of capitalist globalisation.
– is powerful + emotive.
– China’s relationship to the world in general + rich countries in particular.
– relationship between China + rest of the world.
– relationship between large Chinese firms + global business system.
– become truly global.
– global firms, with their headquarters in high income countries are increasingly ‘inside’ the developing countries, typically occupying positions within their business structure in high-value sectors.
– developing countries have emerged on global stage with leading firms from high income countries.
– developing countries is based on the case of China + the perception that its firms are ‘buying the world’.
– ‘our’ large firms have enjoyed bouyant sales and profit, thanks to the continued growth.
– indeed, for many of ‘our’ leading global firms China is already the biggest market or soon will be.
QUALITY WISDOM PRODUCTS: WE SELL TO CHINA
– China’s transformation has been the emergence of a stable group of its state-owned companies among ranks of Future 500 and FT 500 companies.
– China attempted to nurture ‘national champion’ firms.
– China is unique + become the world’s second largest economy while it’s still a lower middle income country.
– China has greatly expanded with developing countries.
– it’s imports of metals, minerals, oil + gas, and food has rapidly increased.
– its developing country trade partners have greatly increased their imports of chinese manufactures.
– China has a small share of the world’s oil + gas reserves + its desperately short of oil and gas.
– China is ‘buying the world’ to global supplies of oil + gas.
– China is unique to open international investment.
– China have built its own regional jet, to be entering direct competition with Boeing and Airbus in the market of large commercial aircraft.
– it has opened its doors wide to leading global firms in all industries, banks and aerospace.
Click here to View Blog: (PayPal) – Direct Link
Success To You!
There is no one else in our industry knows more about how to sell to the China market using the Internet than Tom Hua and his team… and obviously there is no other training like this anywhere else in the world.